What is Brand Reputation Management Service?
Basically, online reputation management is the process of controlling what shows up when someone Google your Brand/Name/Services. At Vaishnavi Webtech we will assist your Product/Services/Name to get top searches of Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Recognize Your Google Ranking & online Brand Reputation Management.
The first step to command any situation is determine whether or not you have a problem and if so, how bad is it. Few step below let you know how to recognize you Google ranking or, what shows up in the search results for your Brand and in what order they appear. Based on how your Brand/Service ranks, we'll help you determine what corrective action you need to take for best Reputation Management for your Brand/Service/Product Website.
1.Google Your Website - The Initial step that u need to take is go to Google search engine and type your Brand/Services/Product in the search bar. Before taking all these steps all you have to following things.
2.Sign out all of your Google Account from Browser - Google appoint personalized and local searches when you are signed in to your Google Account, Google will alter all your result to make them more relevant to you based on your location and what they know about you through your Google account. The person searching you won't have the same customizations for your name, so make sure you sign out before searching to get a true snapshot of how your results look to others.
3. Search for the Brand/Product will actually use to Search you - Do you use your middle name or initial on your CV? Or you Google by your nickname, when you search for yourself online, make sure you use the name that people are going to be searching for you with.Be sure you are using the same name on your resume, social media profiles, website, etc. (and make sure that it's the one that you want to show up in Google results.)
4. Check Which Google Ranking Category are You - Once you done with all your Searches, it’s time to figure out which level your Google rank and overall online Reputation Management comes under.
5. Negative: - This is the worst category to be in because it means you have one or more negative search results representing you, which is not good for your Brand Management Reputation. However, this category is not just reserved for criminals and bad people. In today's world of social networking and anonymous sharing, it is disturbingly easy to have your reputation spoil. It takes only one status update, tagged photo or blog post from an angry ex, rant by a former employee, false accusation or wild friend to put you in this negative online reputation category.
6. Irrelevant: - The results are about your Brand Reputaion, but they don't really help or hurt you. These results are completely outdated or irrelevant. Instead of finding out you are one of the best yoga teacher, the person finds out you finished 120th in a 5k you ran three years ago.
7.What Wait that’snotme - In this case, your results are dominated by somebody or even many people with your Brand. This person's results are forming your first impression for you - for better or worse. In a best case scenario, they simply prevent the searcher from finding anything good and unique about you. In a worst case scenario, they might actually mistake you for someone else, who has a bad Brand Reputation Management.
8. Positive & Relevant: - This means your search results are full of positive, brand Reputation content and a good example of Brand Reputation Management that is actually about you.
9. Check How Much Work you have to do for a Good Brand Reputation - Once you know where your brand stands, it’s time to be get active and improving you search engine results. Your Destination is to come on the first page of search engines with positive result so you can set a good example of Brand Reputation Management for your website.
i. I Have No Web Presence, and No Content: - The first thing you need to do is build your Website for your Brand Reputation for Google and other search engines. Quite simply, if you don't have any positive content, there is no way for it to show up on your first page.
ii. I Have Specific Content I Want to Push Higher: - You might already have a personal website, a LinkedIn profile, an article written about you or other content you want people to find, but they just aren't showing up high in search results. There are specific steps. Which you can take to boost them higher in Google search results for your name.
The category in which your brand fall will have a good impression you make with people searching for you online and it will be a good example of Brand Reputation Managment.
Read Our Latest Blog
What we've achieved in the last 5 Years